CBS Films is set to bring Alvin Schwartz’s “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” to life on the big screen.
Deadline has reported that CBS Films has nabbed the project, amongst competitive bidding, from the writers of “Saw”, Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan.
“Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” is a collection of spooky short stories, which Melton and Dunstan will adapt for the screen.
The film will follow a group of kids who face their fears to save their town when nightmares become real.
Sean Daniel, Jason Brown (Sean Daniel Company) and Elizabeth Grave (1212 Entertainment) will produce, while Joshua Long and Roberto Grande will exec produce.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.