CBS Films is set to bring Alvin Schwartz’s “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” to life on the big screen.
Deadline has reported that CBS Films has nabbed the project, amongst competitive bidding, from the writers of “Saw”, Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan.
“Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” is a collection of spooky short stories, which Melton and Dunstan will adapt for the screen.
The film will follow a group of kids who face their fears to save their town when nightmares become real.
Sean Daniel, Jason Brown (Sean Daniel Company) and Elizabeth Grave (1212 Entertainment) will produce, while Joshua Long and Roberto Grande will exec produce.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.