I don’t know which ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ book Kirstie Alley’s reading, but the “Cheers” vet seems convinced another “Look Who’s Talking” – yes, they’re going to follow-up that G-rated stinkfest with the ‘dogs'; well, so says Alley – is in the cards.
The “Kirstie” star says she and John Travolta – who, granted, asks for a few more carrots now than he did back in 1989 – have actually spoken about doing a fourth film in the unremittingly funny (heh) talking baby saga.
“Both of us really want to make a sequel to Look Who’s Talking”, Alley tells WFMY News, “because both of us like making movies for kids that adults really like to go see.”
“He has agreed”, Alley says of Travolta, “and we’re gonna do that. I think the world could really use another Look Who’s Talking, especially now when there’s been this big gap in between them. Ya know, our children [in the movie] will be 87 years old.. it’ll be interesting.”
John Travolta also promised us new sequels to “Pulp Fiction”, “The General’s Daughter” and “Grease”, so Kirst, don’t go packing your diaphragm prop just yet.
Here’s the video :
Alley’s new sitcom “Kirstie” premieres tonight on TVLand.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.