I don’t know which ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ book Kirstie Alley’s reading, but the “Cheers” vet seems convinced another “Look Who’s Talking” – yes, they’re going to follow-up that G-rated stinkfest with the ‘dogs'; well, so says Alley – is in the cards.
The “Kirstie” star says she and John Travolta – who, granted, asks for a few more carrots now than he did back in 1989 – have actually spoken about doing a fourth film in the unremittingly funny (heh) talking baby saga.
“Both of us really want to make a sequel to Look Who’s Talking”, Alley tells WFMY News, “because both of us like making movies for kids that adults really like to go see.”
“He has agreed”, Alley says of Travolta, “and we’re gonna do that. I think the world could really use another Look Who’s Talking, especially now when there’s been this big gap in between them. Ya know, our children [in the movie] will be 87 years old.. it’ll be interesting.”
John Travolta also promised us new sequels to “Pulp Fiction”, “The General’s Daughter” and “Grease”, so Kirst, don’t go packing your diaphragm prop just yet.
Here’s the video :
Alley’s new sitcom “Kirstie” premieres tonight on TVLand.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.