“Downton Abbey” star Michelle Dockery has been snapped up by WME, reported Deadline.
While in the UK Dockery is managed by Sandra Chang at Anonymous Content and by Christian Hodell at Hamilton Hodell, the actress did not previously have a US agency representation.
Earning her two Emmy nominations and a Golden Globes nomination, Dockery’s role as Lady Mary Crawley saw numerous agencies take great interest in the actress and it was amongst fierce competition that WME landed the deal.
“Downton Abbey” will return for its fourth season, airing on PBS on January 5 in the States. You will also soon be able to catch her in Universal’s “Non-Stop” and she’s just been cast to appear in “Self/Less” for Focus.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.