“Downton Abbey” star Michelle Dockery has been snapped up by WME, reported Deadline.
While in the UK Dockery is managed by Sandra Chang at Anonymous Content and by Christian Hodell at Hamilton Hodell, the actress did not previously have a US agency representation.
Earning her two Emmy nominations and a Golden Globes nomination, Dockery’s role as Lady Mary Crawley saw numerous agencies take great interest in the actress and it was amongst fierce competition that WME landed the deal.
“Downton Abbey” will return for its fourth season, airing on PBS on January 5 in the States. You will also soon be able to catch her in Universal’s “Non-Stop” and she’s just been cast to appear in “Self/Less” for Focus.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.