Dwayne Johnson disaster pic “San Andreas” will hit cinemas on June 5, 2015.
The New Line film is being directed by Brad Peyton and will be released in 2D and 3D, announced the studio.
“San Andreas” will follow a man who must journey across California to save his estranged daughter after the state is hit by a monstrous earthquake.
The original script was penned by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore, with the writers of “The Conjuring”, Carey Hayes and Chad Hayes, providing a final rewrite.
“San Andreas” will join Fox’s “B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations”, also set to open on June 5, 2015. It will also go up against Universal’s “Jurassic World”, dated for June 12.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.