Dwayne Johnson disaster pic “San Andreas” will hit cinemas on June 5, 2015.
The New Line film is being directed by Brad Peyton and will be released in 2D and 3D, announced the studio.
“San Andreas” will follow a man who must journey across California to save his estranged daughter after the state is hit by a monstrous earthquake.
The original script was penned by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore, with the writers of “The Conjuring”, Carey Hayes and Chad Hayes, providing a final rewrite.
“San Andreas” will join Fox’s “B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations”, also set to open on June 5, 2015. It will also go up against Universal’s “Jurassic World”, dated for June 12.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.