“Terminator” is coming back to television.
Skydance Productions and Annapurna Pictures are teaming to develop the series, and are also behind Paramount’s upcoming 2015 “Terminator” reboot.
“X-Men: First Class” writers Zack Stentz and Ashley Miller will pen the script and exec produce the project.
The show will follow a critical moment from the original “Terminator” feature (1984) and will take the outcome of that moment in a completely different direction to the film. It has also been said that the TV series’ narrative will intersect that of the upcoming film reboot.
Producers include Megan Ellison of Annapurna and David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Marcy Ross of Skydance. Laeta Kalogridis and Patrick Lussier will exec produce.
Writers Stentz and Miller both wrote and produced “The Sarah Connor Chronicles”, Fox’s “Terminator” series that aired for two seasons between 2008 and 2009, however they will not pen the upcoming films.
That job will belong to Kalogridis and Lussier, who will write the first in the upcoming “Terminator” trilogy. Due for release via Paramount on July 1, 2015, the film will be directed by Alan Taylor and will bring Arnold Schwarzenegger back to reprise his infamous role.
Turns out Arnold wasn’t lying when he told us he’d be back…
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.