1. Universal has optioned the Steve Breen picture book “Unicorn Executions” for “Dodgeball” director Rawson Thurber.
2. Ben Affleck talked to Playboy about how his incarnation of Batman will differ from the previous versions. “The idea for the new Batman is to redefine him in a way that doesn’t compete with the Bale and Chris Nolan Batman but still exists within the Batman canon. It will be an older and wiser version, particularly as he relates to Henry Cavill’s Superman character.” More from the interview here.
3. Mark Strong series “Low Winter Sun” is being cancelled after just the one low-rating season.
4. Juliette Binoche, James Brolin, and Oscar Nunez have joined the cast of the Chilean miner movie “The 33″.
5. Olivia Cooke (“Bates Motel”) and Douglas Smith (“Big Love”) are set to star in the Michael Bay-produced horror movie “Ouija” for Universal.
6. Denis Villeneuve (“Prisoners”) is circling ”Sicario”, a Taylor Sheridan-scripted drama which “focuses on the murky legal loophole that allows mercenaries to breach the border of Mexico to corral drug kingpins, as long as they are accompanied by a legitimate law officer. In this case, a female cop from Tucson accompanies two delta force-type rangers across the border to apprehend a drug lord. Once across the border, the cop finds she has stepped into No Country For Old Men terrain, with violence and depravity she never imagined.”
7. Dustin Hoffman has joined the cast of Stephen Frear’s untitled Lance Armstrong biopic (which stars Ben Foster in the lead role).
8. J.D Payne and Patrick McKay will write “Star Trek 3″ alongside Roberto Orci.
9. Amanda Seyfried will star in “He’s F-ing Perfect”, a Jake Szymanski-directed film about ”a social media-savvy girl who is pessimistic about love and vets her friends’ dates to find flaws. When that process leads her to uncover the perfect guy, she decides to use her Internet research skills to turn herself into his perfect match.”
10. One rumour has Doomsday and Metallo appearing in the upcoming “Batman vs. Superman”. They would join Lex Luthor (who Think McFly Think say Denzel Washington and Idris Elba are being sought for) in the baddie corner.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.