With “Postman Pat: The Movie” due for release in May next year, “Australia’s Got Talent” judge Ronan Keating is set to lend his voice to the animated British Postman. Well, some of the time.
While Steven Mangan will provide Pat’s speaking voice, Keating will provide his singing voice.
Kaeting will also voice a game show contestant.
The movie will be relased in 3D and will also star “Harry Potter”’s Rupert Grint, “Doctor Who”’s David Tennant and Oscar winner Jim Broadbent.
“Postman Pat: The Movie” sees Pat rise to fame following a talent show. Will he choose a life of fame and fortune if it means abandoning his home town and his beloved friends?
Of the project, Keating said: “It’s been a true honour to help bring Postman Pat’s singing voice to life. I grew up watching Pat and all the great characters in Greendale, so I can’t wait to take my kids along to see them all on the big screen.”
- Sony aquires Descender - January 31, 2015
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.