With “Postman Pat: The Movie” due for release in May next year, “Australia’s Got Talent” judge Ronan Keating is set to lend his voice to the animated British Postman. Well, some of the time.
While Steven Mangan will provide Pat’s speaking voice, Keating will provide his singing voice.
Kaeting will also voice a game show contestant.
The movie will be relased in 3D and will also star “Harry Potter”’s Rupert Grint, “Doctor Who”’s David Tennant and Oscar winner Jim Broadbent.
“Postman Pat: The Movie” sees Pat rise to fame following a talent show. Will he choose a life of fame and fortune if it means abandoning his home town and his beloved friends?
Of the project, Keating said: “It’s been a true honour to help bring Postman Pat’s singing voice to life. I grew up watching Pat and all the great characters in Greendale, so I can’t wait to take my kids along to see them all on the big screen.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.