With “Postman Pat: The Movie” due for release in May next year, “Australia’s Got Talent” judge Ronan Keating is set to lend his voice to the animated British Postman. Well, some of the time.
While Steven Mangan will provide Pat’s speaking voice, Keating will provide his singing voice.
Kaeting will also voice a game show contestant.
The movie will be relased in 3D and will also star “Harry Potter”’s Rupert Grint, “Doctor Who”’s David Tennant and Oscar winner Jim Broadbent.
“Postman Pat: The Movie” sees Pat rise to fame following a talent show. Will he choose a life of fame and fortune if it means abandoning his home town and his beloved friends?
Of the project, Keating said: “It’s been a true honour to help bring Postman Pat’s singing voice to life. I grew up watching Pat and all the great characters in Greendale, so I can’t wait to take my kids along to see them all on the big screen.”
- Youtubers Hannah Hart & Grace Helbig are Legendary superheros - February 27, 2015
- Arrow – Flash spinoff in the works - February 27, 2015
- Jack Huston wanted for The Crow remake - February 27, 2015
- Harrison Ford to star in Blade Runner sequel from Prisoners director - February 27, 2015
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.