With “Postman Pat: The Movie” due for release in May next year, “Australia’s Got Talent” judge Ronan Keating is set to lend his voice to the animated British Postman. Well, some of the time.
While Steven Mangan will provide Pat’s speaking voice, Keating will provide his singing voice.
Kaeting will also voice a game show contestant.
The movie will be relased in 3D and will also star “Harry Potter”’s Rupert Grint, “Doctor Who”’s David Tennant and Oscar winner Jim Broadbent.
“Postman Pat: The Movie” sees Pat rise to fame following a talent show. Will he choose a life of fame and fortune if it means abandoning his home town and his beloved friends?
Of the project, Keating said: “It’s been a true honour to help bring Postman Pat’s singing voice to life. I grew up watching Pat and all the great characters in Greendale, so I can’t wait to take my kids along to see them all on the big screen.”
- James Franco-directed The Long Home adds Timothy Hutton - May 5, 2015
- Juliette Binoche is Nobel Proze winner Pearl - May 5, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Scream Queens - May 5, 2015
- Nicki Minaj nabs role in Barbershop 3 - May 5, 2015
- Sean Anders to helm Mean Moms with Jennifer Aniston circling - May 5, 2015
- Trailer: Absolutely Anything - May 4, 2015
- First look: Suicide Squad assembles - May 3, 2015
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.