Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions will get together once again to produce a sequel to last year’s “Jack Reacher”, starring Tom Cruise.
Like the first, the upcoming film will be based on Lee Child’s series of novels, this time drawing from the 18th installation “Never Go Back”, reported Deadline.
The novel sees Reacher return to his old military headquarters in Virginia to take a woman, who is now commanding officer, to dinner. However when he arrives his date has been arrested and Reacher is charged with crimes he does not remember committing 16 years earlier.
While the first “Jack Reacher” film was written and directed by Christopher McQuarrie, the studio is on the search for a new writer for the latest film – McQuarrie is busy preparing for the upcoming “MI5” summer production – however, according to Deadline, the studio hopes McQuarrie will direct the sequel.
Released on December 21, 2012, “Jack Reacher” grossed around $218 million worldwide following $57 million in production costs. When your film makes that much money, why not make a sequel? Go figure.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.