“Conan the Barbarian” 2.0 Jason Momoa is rumoured to be joining the superhero-packed cast of “Batman vs. Superman”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actor’s up for an undisclosed role that the trade guesses could be either the villain Doomsday or Justice Leaguer Martian Manhunter (since Warner Bros seems intent on packing the film with as many superheroes as they can).
Momoa, whose other credits include “Bullet to the Head” and TVs “Game of Thrones” would star alongside Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015