“Conan the Barbarian” 2.0 Jason Momoa is rumoured to be joining the superhero-packed cast of “Batman vs. Superman”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actor’s up for an undisclosed role that the trade guesses could be either the villain Doomsday or Justice Leaguer Martian Manhunter (since Warner Bros seems intent on packing the film with as many superheroes as they can).
Momoa, whose other credits include “Bullet to the Head” and TVs “Game of Thrones” would star alongside Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014