“Conan the Barbarian” 2.0 Jason Momoa is rumoured to be joining the superhero-packed cast of “Batman vs. Superman”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actor’s up for an undisclosed role that the trade guesses could be either the villain Doomsday or Justice Leaguer Martian Manhunter (since Warner Bros seems intent on packing the film with as many superheroes as they can).
Momoa, whose other credits include “Bullet to the Head” and TVs “Game of Thrones” would star alongside Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015