Or here’s another ‘from Duchovny to Diddling’?
Take your pick. Taking requests. Here all night – until the buffet opens anyway.
Anyway, and speaking of sloppy hard-to-swallow scallop potatoes, “50 Shades of Grey” has nabbed another actor ready and willing to embarrass himself for an IMDB credit and some chunky change for his wallet. TV’s ‘favourite guest star’ (well, besides Ms Locklear) Callum Keith Rennie (“The X-Files”, “Battlestar Galactica”, “Californication”) is headed back to filmville to play Ray Steele, Anastasia’s stepfather in the feature film adaptation of your aunt’s favourite book.
Ray Steele sounds like a character Stallone might’ve played in the ’80s, no?
All jokes aside, I don’t doubt Rennie’s looking forward to it; most of the males onboard the film are pumped (sorry, bad choice of words) about it – after all, someone’s paying ‘them’ to check out their peep show.
Jamie Dornan stars as Christian Grey opposite Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steele in 2014’s most… something, something… movie.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.