Aussie Jason Clarke, scene-chewingly memorable in “Zero Dark Thirty”, is set to play the silver screen’s umpteenth John Connor, according to Deadline.
Clarke looks to channel his inner Eddie Furlong (we all have one, if we dig deep) for 2015’s “Terminator” reboot (which some are calling “Terminator : Genesis”; nobody has actually confirmed that’s the title though. Sounds a little bottom-of-Blockbuster to me) for director Alan Taylor and series drawcard Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Clarke’s John Connor will mix it up with Schwarzenegger’s ageless (ha!) cyborg in a yarn that’ll reportedly involve time-travel. Emilia Clarke, of “Game of Thrones”, is the favourite to don the angst and muscles of a young Sarah Connor.
Clarke is set for a fairly big couple of years; on top of “Terminator”, he has a role in “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes”, is part of the cast of “Everest”, and co-stars with Tom Hardy in “Child 44″. I dare say it’ll be ‘his shout’ next time he returns home.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.