Aussie Jason Clarke, scene-chewingly memorable in “Zero Dark Thirty”, is set to play the silver screen’s umpteenth John Connor, according to Deadline.
Clarke looks to channel his inner Eddie Furlong (we all have one, if we dig deep) for 2015’s “Terminator” reboot (which some are calling “Terminator : Genesis”; nobody has actually confirmed that’s the title though. Sounds a little bottom-of-Blockbuster to me) for director Alan Taylor and series drawcard Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Clarke’s John Connor will mix it up with Schwarzenegger’s ageless (ha!) cyborg in a yarn that’ll reportedly involve time-travel. Emilia Clarke, of “Game of Thrones”, is the favourite to don the angst and muscles of a young Sarah Connor.
Clarke is set for a fairly big couple of years; on top of “Terminator”, he has a role in “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes”, is part of the cast of “Everest”, and co-stars with Tom Hardy in “Child 44″. I dare say it’ll be ‘his shout’ next time he returns home.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.