Warner Bros has dated its 3D Peter Pan flick “Pan” for June 26, 2015.
Joe Wright is attached to direct the film, of which the plot details are not known. Safe to say though, we can expect to see a film about a boy who never grows up.
Jason Fuchs wrote the script and shooting is planned for April, however a cast has not yet come together.
Greg Berlanti and Paul Webster are producing.
Wright, who will direct the adaptation of J. M. Barrie’s novel, has previously adapted “Pride and Prejudice” and “Anna Karenina” also.
“Pan” will join three other 2015 Warner releases: “Mad Max: Fury Road” on May 22, “San Andreas”, June 5, and the untitled Batman-Superman pic on July 17.
It will also go up against Universal’s “Ted” sequel, due for release on June 26 as well. Perhaps Warner Bros has a different audience in mind for their Peter Pan film though anyway..?
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.