“Homeland” fans, it’s time to say goodbye to two season regulars.
On the weekend of the “Homeland” season three finale, TV Line has reported that cast members Morena Bacarin (Jess) and Morgan Saylor (Dana) will not be returning as series regulars for the show’s fourth season.
However it has been reported that the possibility of the actresses returning for guest appearances is likely. Season three saw Diego Klattenhoff (Mike) do just that, after he resigned from his full time role.
While fans may be devastated, it is hard to say the move came as a shock. Both Saylor and Bacarin (the latter in particular) appeared on screen less toward the end of season three as Brody’s fractured family life began to take a backseat.
Barcarin’s absence was most likely due to her pregnancy. The actress was expecting during production, giving birth in October before filming on season three wrapped up.
The “Homeland” season three finale will air on Sunday in the States, on Showtime.
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
- Two Game of Thrones clips & a poster! - February 28, 2015
- Tom Ellis is Lucifer - February 28, 2015
- Thor, Nick Fury, Black Widow Avengers posters - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.