“Homeland” fans, it’s time to say goodbye to two season regulars.
On the weekend of the “Homeland” season three finale, TV Line has reported that cast members Morena Bacarin (Jess) and Morgan Saylor (Dana) will not be returning as series regulars for the show’s fourth season.
However it has been reported that the possibility of the actresses returning for guest appearances is likely. Season three saw Diego Klattenhoff (Mike) do just that, after he resigned from his full time role.
While fans may be devastated, it is hard to say the move came as a shock. Both Saylor and Bacarin (the latter in particular) appeared on screen less toward the end of season three as Brody’s fractured family life began to take a backseat.
Barcarin’s absence was most likely due to her pregnancy. The actress was expecting during production, giving birth in October before filming on season three wrapped up.
The “Homeland” season three finale will air on Sunday in the States, on Showtime.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.