With Paul Walker officially laid to rest at a sombre funeral over the weekend, it has been reported that his younger, lookalike brother, Cody, has been asked to step in and shoot the final scenes in “Fast & Furious 7”.
The 40-year-old star was on a break from shooting his latest film, “Fast & Furious 7”, when he died in a shocking car crash two weeks ago. Filming is yet to be completed.
According to MailOnline, Universal approached 25-year-old Cody Walker, who has worked as a film stuntman, proposing he take his older brother’s place in the movie to capture the remaining shots needed to complete the film.
A source close to the production team said the film’s producers have been immersed in meetings since the star’s death, in a bid to decide how to finish filming without him.
“They soon realized they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that’s when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody,” said the source.
“They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance and if it’s a shot they need Paul’s face in close up they can CGI it later on.”
As for the fate of Walker’s “Fast & Furious” character, Brian O’Connor; Universal has said they will work with the Walker family to come up with a fitting departure for the character.
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.