With Paul Walker officially laid to rest at a sombre funeral over the weekend, it has been reported that his younger, lookalike brother, Cody, has been asked to step in and shoot the final scenes in “Fast & Furious 7”.
The 40-year-old star was on a break from shooting his latest film, “Fast & Furious 7”, when he died in a shocking car crash two weeks ago. Filming is yet to be completed.
According to MailOnline, Universal approached 25-year-old Cody Walker, who has worked as a film stuntman, proposing he take his older brother’s place in the movie to capture the remaining shots needed to complete the film.
A source close to the production team said the film’s producers have been immersed in meetings since the star’s death, in a bid to decide how to finish filming without him.
“They soon realized they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that’s when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody,” said the source.
“They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance and if it’s a shot they need Paul’s face in close up they can CGI it later on.”
As for the fate of Walker’s “Fast & Furious” character, Brian O’Connor; Universal has said they will work with the Walker family to come up with a fitting departure for the character.
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.