Twitter discovery Julie Bush, who got her big break when “Sons of Anarchy” creator Kurt Sutter discovered her on Twitter and consequently offered her a freelance job as a writer on his series, won’t have to worry about only having 140 characters at her disposal in the future. Hollywood has now ordered a piece of the rising screenwriter, tapping her for rewrite duties on Universal’s “The Sigma Protocol”. The film is an adaptation of author Robert Ludlum’s last novel.
Deadline says of the story :
An ordinary man vacationing in Switzerland runs into an old friend and watched as the man turns homicidal and guns down six people. The vacationer gets caught up in a conspiracy and is running for his life. A female federal agent following the clues might be his only hope.
The first draft of the script was done by Jose Ruisanchez.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014