Screens big and small may want to have some water on hand, things are about to steam up!
There’ll be a plasmatic burst of hotness next year when former “Friday Night Lights” hottie Adrianne Palicki joins the cast of El Rey’s “From Dusk Till Dawn” series.
According to the bushed PR troupe, Palicki will portray Vanessa Styles, a woman from Seth Gecko’s past.
Also newly aboard the show, which stars D.J. Cotrona, Zane Holtz, Jesse Garcia, Don Johnson, and Robert Patrick, are Jake Busey (“The Hitcher II”) and Lane Garrison (“Prison Break”).
The latter plays Pete, the clerk at Benny’s World of Liquor which the Gecko brothers take over in the pilot; and Busey stars as Professor Aiden Tanner, an eccentric intellectual obsessed with the Mesoamerican mythology behind the vampires.
Meanwhile, Palicki tells IGN that she’ll be buckling up the combat boots again for a third “G.I Joe” movie – she just doesn’t know when, what it’s about, or whether Bruce Willis is demanding more money than he made on the first to sleepwalk through his role.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.