Geez, that didn’t come out right.
Sharp-clawed Aussie Hugh Jackman is set to go where… Javier Bardem refused to. The “Wolverine” star has been offered the role of the villainous pirate Blackbeard in Joe Wright’s ‘Peter Pan’ yarn, “Pan”. According to Variety, Bardem passed, so they’ve gone out to the next best thing… er, Peter Allen.
In Wright’s film, an orphan who is taken to the magical world of Neverland, where he becomes the savior of the natives and leads a rebellion against the evil pirates. The film would see Pan and Hook teaming up to take down Blackbeard (before Hook himself turns evil.. selling himself out to Steven Spielberg, and so on.)
While WB await Jackman’s answer, the hunt is on to find a new “discovery” to play Peter, and someone slightly older to play ‘the Lando to his Han’, Hook. Ryan Gosling was apparently approached to play the role, but gave the project the finger.
Jackman, next in “X-Men : Days of Future Past”, previously donned facial hair for this year’s powerful head-turner “Prisoners”.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.