“Final Destination” star Ali Larter is returning to her scary movie roots with “The Diabolical”, an Alistair Legrand directed/co-written horror pic, says Deadline.
She’ll play Madison, a single mother who with her children is awoken nightly by an increasingly strange and intense presence. She seeks help from her scientist boyfriend Nikolai, who begins a hunt to destroy the violet spirit that paranormal experts are too frightened to take on.
Preferred Film & TV are producing the film, which marks commercial director Legrand’s feature film debut.
Larter’s other credits include “Varsity Blues”, TVs “Heroes” and the upcoming series “Legends”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014