Ellen DeGeneres has appeared in her first promo ad for the Oscars, and fans of the talk-show comedian won’t be surprised to hear that her love for dance was on full show.
Accompanied by around 250 backup dancers, Ellen is seen dancing through the Warner Bros backlot and lip-syncing to “The Walker”, a song by the Fitz and the Tantrum.
Paul FeIg, who brought us “Bridesmaids” and “The Heat”, directed the ad.
Check out The Academy website to catch a few behind the scenes vids, including an interview with FeIg and an excerpt from Ellen.
The Oscars will air Sunday March 2, 2014. It will be Ellen’s second appearance as host of the awards show.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.