Ellen DeGeneres has appeared in her first promo ad for the Oscars, and fans of the talk-show comedian won’t be surprised to hear that her love for dance was on full show.
Accompanied by around 250 backup dancers, Ellen is seen dancing through the Warner Bros backlot and lip-syncing to “The Walker”, a song by the Fitz and the Tantrum.
Paul FeIg, who brought us “Bridesmaids” and “The Heat”, directed the ad.
Check out The Academy website to catch a few behind the scenes vids, including an interview with FeIg and an excerpt from Ellen.
The Oscars will air Sunday March 2, 2014. It will be Ellen’s second appearance as host of the awards show.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.