Ellen DeGeneres has appeared in her first promo ad for the Oscars, and fans of the talk-show comedian won’t be surprised to hear that her love for dance was on full show.
Accompanied by around 250 backup dancers, Ellen is seen dancing through the Warner Bros backlot and lip-syncing to “The Walker”, a song by the Fitz and the Tantrum.
Paul FeIg, who brought us “Bridesmaids” and “The Heat”, directed the ad.
Check out The Academy website to catch a few behind the scenes vids, including an interview with FeIg and an excerpt from Ellen.
The Oscars will air Sunday March 2, 2014. It will be Ellen’s second appearance as host of the awards show.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.