Ellen DeGeneres has appeared in her first promo ad for the Oscars, and fans of the talk-show comedian won’t be surprised to hear that her love for dance was on full show.
Accompanied by around 250 backup dancers, Ellen is seen dancing through the Warner Bros backlot and lip-syncing to “The Walker”, a song by the Fitz and the Tantrum.
Paul FeIg, who brought us “Bridesmaids” and “The Heat”, directed the ad.
Check out The Academy website to catch a few behind the scenes vids, including an interview with FeIg and an excerpt from Ellen.
The Oscars will air Sunday March 2, 2014. It will be Ellen’s second appearance as host of the awards show.
- Matthew McConaughey boards The Billionaire’s Vinegar - March 27, 2015
- Trailer: J.K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy - March 27, 2015
- New Avengers: Age of Ultron footage in TV spot - March 27, 2015
- Amy Adams & Jake Gyllenhaal in line for Nocturnal Animals - March 27, 2015
- Drac’s Pack Is Back in new Hotel Transylvania 2 poster - March 27, 2015
- First Look: Jesse Eisenberg as Batman v Superman’s Lex Luthor - March 27, 2015
- Lea Michele & Kate Upton join William H. Macy’s road trip sex comedy - March 26, 2015
- Ben Stiller & Adam Driver in While We’re Young clip - March 26, 2015
- Tom Hardy in Child 44 character posters - March 26, 2015
- Liam Neeson to star in Brian Kirk’s Narco Sub - March 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.