Seems the “My Best Friend’s Wedding 2″ ferry might still return to port.
Dermot Mulroney, who co-starred with Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz in the 1997 hit, says a sequel isn’t out of the question.
The actor, who reunites with Roberts in this month’s “August Osange County”, says Roberts is even championing for it.
“I think everybody wants it,” Mulroney told Variety. “I want it! Julia and I talked about it recently, and she thought it would be an amazing idea.”
Mulroney says the sequel would surely have to fix on Julianne (Roberts) resurfacing and attempting to steal Kimmy’s (Diaz) now long-time hubby, Michael (Mulroney).
“Wouldn’t that be the fun thing to see?” he asked. “I don’t know. You tell me. Whatever it is, as far as I’m concerned, it’s been in development for 16 years.”
The P.J Hogan directed “My Best Friend’s Wedding”, which, aside from giving Mulroney a good start in that long-line of rom coms he did, also offered Rupert Everett a nice comeback, made over $300 million worldwide.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.