Don’t know how I missed this, considering it’s the one element of the production I do give a hootsuite about, but “24” producer/writer David Fury has been hinting at the return of Tony Almeida for the show’s upcoming return.
Fury posted the following Tweet a week or so back, suggesting they’ve roped Carlos Bernard (who after “24” went and did a couple of episodes of TNT’s “Dallas”) to reprise his rogue agent role.
Just had dinner with Carlos Bernard. Read into that what you will.
— David Fury (@TheDavidFury) December 13, 2013
Now that would be suit. “24” isn’t “24” without Jack Bauer, but Jack Bauer’s also not Jack Bauer without some Tony, Toni, Tone.
There’s been a few other names announced for “24 : Live Another Day” over the past few days too, including Aussie thesp Judy Davis, Gbenga Akinnagbe (”The Good Wife”) and Giles Matthey (“True Blood”). The latter two play CIA employees, while Davis is playing a villain.
The 12 episodes of “24 : Live Another Day” unspool onto set-top boxes next Summer.
- Another Suicide Squad pic : Will Smith as Deadshot! - May 4, 2015
- Han and Chewie on the cover of Vanity Fair! - May 4, 2015
- Avengers star to headline Braveheart sequel? - May 3, 2015
- Spider-Man role down to two… - May 3, 2015
- Grey Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers : Age of Ultron - May 3, 2015
- Shadowhunters casts Simon & Isabelle - May 2, 2015
- Why was Josh Trank fired from Star Wars? - May 2, 2015
- Ninja Turtles 2 nabs an Oscar nominee! - May 1, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fifty Shades Darker - May 1, 2015
- Photos : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman - May 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.