If you’re anything like us, you usually end up buying yourself something fun for Christmas – something nobody will else will think to get you, or something the folks are too ashamed to buy their grown child. I’m sure many of you can relate.
Being movie nerds, our lounges, offices and bedrooms are full of all sorts of movie trinkets, action figures and other assorted collectibles – and by the looks of what’s currently on offer at Sideshow Toy, our respective spaces aren’t going to be looking like IKEA catalogues anytime soon.
Here are 10 fabulous looking toys, action figures or collectibles we’ve spotted this year! Click the link to buy any of them (for us)!
3. An oldie but a goodie! ‘if it bleeds we can kill it!’
4. It’s his “Last Stand” costume, but still… nifty!
5. These are cute! Little “Star Wars” dudes in USB form!
7. Obviously, not something to buy the kid..
8. I don’t know that you’ll get it in time for Christmas, because it says they’re taking “pre-orders” only, but still.. a good one for fans of Kal-El.
9. I think if you’re gonna buy another from ‘The Terminator’, it should be Arnold’s T-800…
10. ….Though you can buy Sam Worthington’s Marcus character from “Terminator Salvation”, if you choose to.
Please Note :While we do get a percentage of any sale made at SideShow Toy, know that it’s usually very little but more so, any monetary comeback we get is put back into the site.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015