Brad Pitt makes a cameo in the upcoming “22 Jump Street”, according to Radar Online.
The 50-year-old was roped into playing himself as a college librarian by Jonah Hill, who co-starred with Pitt in “Moneyball”.
The sequel to 21 Jump Street sees hapless cops Jenko (Tatum) and Schmidt (Hill) continue their undercover work while on campus.
In an attempt to blend in with their fellow students Jenko joins the football team while Schmidt becomes part of the art clique as they try to crack their case.
During their investigation the pair stumble upon Pitt inside the campus playing himself as a low-paid librarian.
The talented star then purposefully does some dodgy acting that doesn’t go un-noticed by the two undercover cops.
“The scene is very funny and the guys had a great time doing it”, a source tells Radar Online. “Brad was a great sport and the producers were thrilled that he took part.”
Assumingly Pitt filmed the cameo in “22 Jump Street” a while back, because he’s been in Australia over the holidays, while wife Angelina Jolie shoots “Unbroken”.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.