Open Road Films has released its brand new Christmas trailer for “The Nut Job”.
Featuring the voices of Will Arnett, Brendan Fraser, Liam Neeson and Katherine Heigl, “The Nut Job” follows the journey of a squirrel who is exiled from his park and forced to survive in the city.
Cue the cute animals taking on the big bad humans in a special-ops-like mission.
The animated feature was directed by Peter Lepeniotis and will be released on January 17.
Sure, the trailer presents a narrative that is as predictable as the Pope is Catholic, but a promising cast and fun animation may prove a winner with the kids.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.