Open Road Films has released its brand new Christmas trailer for “The Nut Job”.
Featuring the voices of Will Arnett, Brendan Fraser, Liam Neeson and Katherine Heigl, “The Nut Job” follows the journey of a squirrel who is exiled from his park and forced to survive in the city.
Cue the cute animals taking on the big bad humans in a special-ops-like mission.
The animated feature was directed by Peter Lepeniotis and will be released on January 17.
Sure, the trailer presents a narrative that is as predictable as the Pope is Catholic, but a promising cast and fun animation may prove a winner with the kids.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.