Open Road Films has released its brand new Christmas trailer for “The Nut Job”.
Featuring the voices of Will Arnett, Brendan Fraser, Liam Neeson and Katherine Heigl, “The Nut Job” follows the journey of a squirrel who is exiled from his park and forced to survive in the city.
Cue the cute animals taking on the big bad humans in a special-ops-like mission.
The animated feature was directed by Peter Lepeniotis and will be released on January 17.
Sure, the trailer presents a narrative that is as predictable as the Pope is Catholic, but a promising cast and fun animation may prove a winner with the kids.
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachel Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- The 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.