Open Road Films has released its brand new Christmas trailer for “The Nut Job”.
Featuring the voices of Will Arnett, Brendan Fraser, Liam Neeson and Katherine Heigl, “The Nut Job” follows the journey of a squirrel who is exiled from his park and forced to survive in the city.
Cue the cute animals taking on the big bad humans in a special-ops-like mission.
The animated feature was directed by Peter Lepeniotis and will be released on January 17.
Sure, the trailer presents a narrative that is as predictable as the Pope is Catholic, but a promising cast and fun animation may prove a winner with the kids.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt takes The Walk on new poster - April 19, 2015
- Elizabeth Perkins follows Cooper to Preacher - April 19, 2015
- Jurassic World Poster 2 - April 19, 2015
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.