I gotta say, as great as that Lady Gaga and The Muppets Thanksgiving special was, film was where it was at this year. The ‘plex was pretty damn traffic this year – in fact, it might’ve even whopped the set-top box’s pale behind (if even just; Kermit did duet with Gaga). For the first time in a couple of years I actually had difficulty settling on just ten favourite films, because it mean quite a few other films that I genuinely really enjoyed – despite their lack of ‘Skeeter’ – were going to be left out. But you films know who you are; you know I love and adore you; and you know that when 2014 comes around, I won’t forget you. Not now. Not ever. If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.
[tps_header]Clint’s Top 10 films of 2013[/tps_header]
10. Blinder - With his latest effort ‘Blinder’, Australian writer/director Richard Gray (‘Summer Coda’) mows his field in that ubiquitous reminder that one wrong turn can take you right off course, but with determination, insistence and, notably, the gift of time you can realign yourself with the blue dot on the GPS.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.