Borsalino Films have landed the rights to “Gambling Man” and have their sights set on Hollywood veteran Robert De Niro to take on the lead role.
The film is to be based on casino giant Gary Green’s best-selling book “Gambling Man”.
While De Niro has been named as a strong contender for the highly sought after role, he is among other actors being considered.
According to PRWeb, Borsalino Films secured the rights to the project just prior to Christmas. The film is set to become the first casino film based on the first-person recount of a genuine casino player.
No writer or director has been attached to the project as of yet.
De Niro, 70, is still in high demand across Hollywood. He has recently appeared in “American Hustle”, “Last Vegas” and “Grudge Match”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.