Borsalino Films have landed the rights to “Gambling Man” and have their sights set on Hollywood veteran Robert De Niro to take on the lead role.
The film is to be based on casino giant Gary Green’s best-selling book “Gambling Man”.
While De Niro has been named as a strong contender for the highly sought after role, he is among other actors being considered.
According to PRWeb, Borsalino Films secured the rights to the project just prior to Christmas. The film is set to become the first casino film based on the first-person recount of a genuine casino player.
No writer or director has been attached to the project as of yet.
De Niro, 70, is still in high demand across Hollywood. He has recently appeared in “American Hustle”, “Last Vegas” and “Grudge Match”.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.