Borsalino Films have landed the rights to “Gambling Man” and have their sights set on Hollywood veteran Robert De Niro to take on the lead role.
The film is to be based on casino giant Gary Green’s best-selling book “Gambling Man”.
While De Niro has been named as a strong contender for the highly sought after role, he is among other actors being considered.
According to PRWeb, Borsalino Films secured the rights to the project just prior to Christmas. The film is set to become the first casino film based on the first-person recount of a genuine casino player.
No writer or director has been attached to the project as of yet.
De Niro, 70, is still in high demand across Hollywood. He has recently appeared in “American Hustle”, “Last Vegas” and “Grudge Match”.
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
- Mission: Impossible 5 to hit screens July 31 - January 26, 2015
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.