Borsalino Films have landed the rights to “Gambling Man” and have their sights set on Hollywood veteran Robert De Niro to take on the lead role.
The film is to be based on casino giant Gary Green’s best-selling book “Gambling Man”.
While De Niro has been named as a strong contender for the highly sought after role, he is among other actors being considered.
According to PRWeb, Borsalino Films secured the rights to the project just prior to Christmas. The film is set to become the first casino film based on the first-person recount of a genuine casino player.
No writer or director has been attached to the project as of yet.
De Niro, 70, is still in high demand across Hollywood. He has recently appeared in “American Hustle”, “Last Vegas” and “Grudge Match”.
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.