“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” has crossed the $400 million mark at the US box office after it took $1.7 mil on its 42nd day of release.
The new figures see the film only $9 million off the feat achieved by “Iron Man 3”, which, so far, holds the title of the highest grosser of 2013.
“Catching Fire” is now $8 million behind the $408 million earned by the first “Hunger Games” film.
Internationally, the film has made $408 million, which brings the pic’s total earnings to $808 million.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.