“The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” has crossed the $400 million mark at the US box office after it took $1.7 mil on its 42nd day of release.
The new figures see the film only $9 million off the feat achieved by “Iron Man 3”, which, so far, holds the title of the highest grosser of 2013.
“Catching Fire” is now $8 million behind the $408 million earned by the first “Hunger Games” film.
Internationally, the film has made $408 million, which brings the pic’s total earnings to $808 million.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.