Channing Tatum features – complete with peroxide head piece – in this first image from The Wachowskis’ “Jupiter Ascending”, the filmmaker duo’s follow-up to “Cloud Atlas”.
The movie, which teams Tatum with the new Ms Kutcher, Mila Kunis, also stars Eddie Redmayne, Douglas Booth, Tuppence Middleton, Doona Bae, James D’Arcy and Tim Pigott-Smith.
EW have the image and the following summary :
In Jupiter Ascending, the Wachowskis’ bonkers-looking follow-up to Cloud Atlas, Channing Tatum plays a half-wolf, half-albino genetic warrior because of course he does. Tatum’s character, Caine, is tasked with protecting Jupiter, an astrologically and genetically fated janitor played by Mila Kunis. It basically sounds like a live-action version of something that would have aired on MTV’s Liquid Television in the early ’90s. Check out this exclusive image from the film in which you can see Tatum’s bleached hair as well as his Super Serious Concentration face.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015