Channing Tatum features – complete with peroxide head piece – in this first image from The Wachowskis’ “Jupiter Ascending”, the filmmaker duo’s follow-up to “Cloud Atlas”.
The movie, which teams Tatum with the new Ms Kutcher, Mila Kunis, also stars Eddie Redmayne, Douglas Booth, Tuppence Middleton, Doona Bae, James D’Arcy and Tim Pigott-Smith.
EW have the image and the following summary :
In Jupiter Ascending, the Wachowskis’ bonkers-looking follow-up to Cloud Atlas, Channing Tatum plays a half-wolf, half-albino genetic warrior because of course he does. Tatum’s character, Caine, is tasked with protecting Jupiter, an astrologically and genetically fated janitor played by Mila Kunis. It basically sounds like a live-action version of something that would have aired on MTV’s Liquid Television in the early ’90s. Check out this exclusive image from the film in which you can see Tatum’s bleached hair as well as his Super Serious Concentration face.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014