Over on his blog, “Ant-Man” director Edgar Wright has seemingly confirmed that the film will actually feature two incarnations of the character – the Hank Pym version and the Scott Lang version.
Wright posted an image from animated series ”Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes”, in particular the episode “To Steal an Ant-Man” in which Lang steals Pym’s equipment and takes over the Ant Man guise in the name of wrongdoing and mischief, which most believe is the evidence pointing to the dual Ants in the flick.
The director had stated numerous times over the years that he had hoped to include both Pym and Lang in the movie, and that it would be somewhat of a “heist” movie, but this is the first suggestion – in quite some time -that that’s still the plan.
Paul Rudd has been cast in the movie, and while it’s presumed he’s playing Hank Pym, there’s always the possibility he’s playing the Lang incarnation of Ant-Man.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015