Over on his blog, “Ant-Man” director Edgar Wright has seemingly confirmed that the film will actually feature two incarnations of the character – the Hank Pym version and the Scott Lang version.
Wright posted an image from animated series ”Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes”, in particular the episode “To Steal an Ant-Man” in which Lang steals Pym’s equipment and takes over the Ant Man guise in the name of wrongdoing and mischief, which most believe is the evidence pointing to the dual Ants in the flick.
The director had stated numerous times over the years that he had hoped to include both Pym and Lang in the movie, and that it would be somewhat of a “heist” movie, but this is the first suggestion – in quite some time -that that’s still the plan.
Paul Rudd has been cast in the movie, and while it’s presumed he’s playing Hank Pym, there’s always the possibility he’s playing the Lang incarnation of Ant-Man.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015