Over on his blog, “Ant-Man” director Edgar Wright has seemingly confirmed that the film will actually feature two incarnations of the character – the Hank Pym version and the Scott Lang version.
Wright posted an image from animated series ”Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes”, in particular the episode “To Steal an Ant-Man” in which Lang steals Pym’s equipment and takes over the Ant Man guise in the name of wrongdoing and mischief, which most believe is the evidence pointing to the dual Ants in the flick.
The director had stated numerous times over the years that he had hoped to include both Pym and Lang in the movie, and that it would be somewhat of a “heist” movie, but this is the first suggestion – in quite some time -that that’s still the plan.
Paul Rudd has been cast in the movie, and while it’s presumed he’s playing Hank Pym, there’s always the possibility he’s playing the Lang incarnation of Ant-Man.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014