Richard Grieco will reprise his Dennis Booker character for the “21 Jump Street” sequel, according to Radar Online.
The Booker character, who first appeared on the “21 Jump Street” series before transitioning his own spin-off (“Booker”), pops up in a ‘secret’ (not so much, anymore) cameo in “22 Jump Street”.
“It was so cool to see Richard back in action. He even cut his hair for the role and brought back some of his iconic swag items, which you’ll see when the movie comes out,” a source on the New Orleans set tells Radar.
Grieco, reprising the role that made him a star back in the early ’90s, appears opposite stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in his scene.
“He seemed so stoked to be back in front of the camera with Channing and Jonah.”
While Grieco didn’t reprise ‘Booker’ for the first “Jump Street” film, if you look closely you’ll spot ‘Booker Avenue’ on one of the street signs near the prom sequence.
In addition to Grieco, it was recently revealed that Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt has a role in “22 Jump Street”.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015