Richard Grieco will reprise his Dennis Booker character for the “21 Jump Street” sequel, according to Radar Online.
The Booker character, who first appeared on the “21 Jump Street” series before transitioning his own spin-off (“Booker”), pops up in a ‘secret’ (not so much, anymore) cameo in “22 Jump Street”.
“It was so cool to see Richard back in action. He even cut his hair for the role and brought back some of his iconic swag items, which you’ll see when the movie comes out,” a source on the New Orleans set tells Radar.
Grieco, reprising the role that made him a star back in the early ’90s, appears opposite stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in his scene.
“He seemed so stoked to be back in front of the camera with Channing and Jonah.”
While Grieco didn’t reprise ‘Booker’ for the first “Jump Street” film, if you look closely you’ll spot ‘Booker Avenue’ on one of the street signs near the prom sequence.
In addition to Grieco, it was recently revealed that Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt has a role in “22 Jump Street”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014