Disney’s long-gestating “Bob the Musical”, which would fix on a guy who, after getting smacked in the head, hears the inner songs of everyone’s heart, is showing signs of life.
The Hollywood Reporter says Allen Loeb (“Wall Street Money Never Sleeps”) has been asked to take a crack at the screenplay. He’s one of several writers – not to mention directors and composers – who’ve attempted to meet Disney’s vision for the film.
Recently, “Frozen” songwriters Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez were hired to pen the songs for “Bob”.
Hopefully the coming-together of Loeb, who also wrote “Rock of Ages”, and the “Frozen” music whizzes can get ‘Bob’ up?
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015