Disney’s long-gestating “Bob the Musical”, which would fix on a guy who, after getting smacked in the head, hears the inner songs of everyone’s heart, is showing signs of life.
The Hollywood Reporter says Allen Loeb (“Wall Street Money Never Sleeps”) has been asked to take a crack at the screenplay. He’s one of several writers – not to mention directors and composers – who’ve attempted to meet Disney’s vision for the film.
Recently, “Frozen” songwriters Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez were hired to pen the songs for “Bob”.
Hopefully the coming-together of Loeb, who also wrote “Rock of Ages”, and the “Frozen” music whizzes can get ‘Bob’ up?
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015