D.J Caruso (“Disturbia”) will direct the 20th Century Fox supernatural thriller “Selling Time”, which Will Smith may star in.
Caruso is also overseeing a new draft by Dan McDermott, in the hopes of getting Smith – who has long been intrigued in the project – to commit.
According to Deadline, the movie tells of “a man who sells chunks of his life in an attempt to relive the worst day of his life so that he can change a tragedy”.
Before Caruso, whose other credits include “I Am Number Four” and “Eagle Eye” came aboard, Spike Lee, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver took stabs at writing the project.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014