D.J Caruso (“Disturbia”) will direct the 20th Century Fox supernatural thriller “Selling Time”, which Will Smith may star in.
Caruso is also overseeing a new draft by Dan McDermott, in the hopes of getting Smith – who has long been intrigued in the project – to commit.
According to Deadline, the movie tells of “a man who sells chunks of his life in an attempt to relive the worst day of his life so that he can change a tragedy”.
Before Caruso, whose other credits include “I Am Number Four” and “Eagle Eye” came aboard, Spike Lee, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver took stabs at writing the project.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015