“Judge Dredd” director Danny Cannon – who, regardless of what you think of the material within, shots unarguably beautiful damn work – will shoot the pilot for “Gotham”, a FOX series fixing on a young pre-Batman Jim Gordon.
Scripted by Bruno Heller (“The Mentalist”), “Gotham” “explores the origin stories of Commissioner James Gordon and the villains who made Gotham City famous”, says Deadline.
The synopsis hints at the possible inclusion of some famous Bat-villains – The Joker, maybe? Riddler? Time someone did a ‘Bane’ we can understand, no? – but it doesn’t sound like the winged freak will be making an appearance.
Hopefully this one fares a bit better than that other Batman spin-off without Batman, “Birds of Prey”, which also attempted to garner an audience by profiling some of the other, secondary characters that made up Gotham.
Cannon’s work include “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer”, “Goal!”, and “The Young Americans”. In recent years he’s spent his off-field time (he’s a mad soccer fan, plays regularly) directing television, with “Alcatraz”, “CSI” and “The Forgotten” among listings on his IMDB.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.