Gerard Butler will inherit the peroxide locks of Patrick Swayze’s Bodhi in the “Point Break” remake, says THR.
The long-gestating redo (originally structured to be a sequel, set umpteen years after the original film) of the 1991 film will be directed by veteran cinematographer Ericson Core, with Kurt Wimmer (“Equilibrium”) on writing duties.
Though the new “Point Break” will apparently fix more on extreme sports, as opposed to just surfing, Butler recently starred in surfing drama “Chasing Mavericks”.
The role of Johnny Utah, the fed played by Keanu Reeves in the original, has yet to be cast.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015