A round-up of spots that have been filled over the past couple of days.
Mark Romanek (“One Hour Photo”) will direct Casey Affleck in Warner Bros’ crime-drama “Boston Strangler”. Affleck, who will also executive produce, will play the detective on the hunt for the notorious killer in the ’60s. (Variety)
John Goodman has joined the cast of “The Gambler”, starring Mark Wahlberg, Brie Larson, Jessica Lange, Michael K. Williams and Travis Tope. Wahlberg plays a man whose gambling addiction gets him in over his head with gangsters, his mama, and girlfriend. (The Wrap)
Olivia Thirlby (“Dredd”) recently wrapped “The White Orchid”, playing a social services investigator assigned to assist a murder case. John Carroll Lynch, Jennifer Beals, Nichelle Nichols and Brendan Sexton also star in the Steven Anderson directed thriller. (THR)
Bill Murray and Anthony Weiner will cameo in the final episode of Amazon Prime Instant Video series “Alpha House”, starring John Goodman. (The Daily Mail)
Anna Friel (“Pushing Daisies”) will star in NBC’s “Odyssey”, a “Traffic”-esque thriller from executive producer Peter Horton. (The Live Feed)
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.