When Paul Walker left us back in November, he not only left a hole in our hearts but vacant spots in a couple of films he had committed to.
Seems that’s all been figured out now, with two of the late actor’s films announcing their new stars’ today.
James Marsden has replaced Walker on “The Best of Me”, the film adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks’ bestseller that the “Fast & Furious” star had committed to shortly before his tragic death, says Deadline.
In addition, The Wrap says Rupert Friend has replaced Walker on “Agent 47”, the reboot of ‘Hitman’ that had been reserved for Walker.
Marsden (“Anchorman 2”) will play one-half of an estranged couple that come back together, twenty-five years later, for a funeral in “Best of Me”. Michael Hoffman will direct.
Meantime, “Homeland” star Friend will play the bald video-game character in Aleksander Bach’s “Agent 47”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014