When Paul Walker left us back in November, he not only left a hole in our hearts but vacant spots in a couple of films he had committed to.
Seems that’s all been figured out now, with two of the late actor’s films announcing their new stars’ today.
James Marsden has replaced Walker on “The Best of Me”, the film adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks’ bestseller that the “Fast & Furious” star had committed to shortly before his tragic death, says Deadline.
In addition, The Wrap says Rupert Friend has replaced Walker on “Agent 47”, the reboot of ‘Hitman’ that had been reserved for Walker.
Marsden (“Anchorman 2”) will play one-half of an estranged couple that come back together, twenty-five years later, for a funeral in “Best of Me”. Michael Hoffman will direct.
Meantime, “Homeland” star Friend will play the bald video-game character in Aleksander Bach’s “Agent 47”.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015