When Paul Walker left us back in November, he not only left a hole in our hearts but vacant spots in a couple of films he had committed to.
Seems that’s all been figured out now, with two of the late actor’s films announcing their new stars’ today.
James Marsden has replaced Walker on “The Best of Me”, the film adaptation of a Nicholas Sparks’ bestseller that the “Fast & Furious” star had committed to shortly before his tragic death, says Deadline.
In addition, The Wrap says Rupert Friend has replaced Walker on “Agent 47”, the reboot of ‘Hitman’ that had been reserved for Walker.
Marsden (“Anchorman 2”) will play one-half of an estranged couple that come back together, twenty-five years later, for a funeral in “Best of Me”. Michael Hoffman will direct.
Meantime, “Homeland” star Friend will play the bald video-game character in Aleksander Bach’s “Agent 47”.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015