While story details are scarce (naturally; Tarantino keeps a fairly tight-lid on things), it’s reported that sure-thing Awards contender Bruce Dern (who, at 77, is staging one helluva comeback. His performance in “Nebraska” is truly terrific) and Tarantino’s new favourite go-to guy Christoph Waltz (“Inglourious Basterds”, “Django Unchained”) are being eyed for key roles.
Tarantino has reportedly finished a draft, and is quietly showing it to actors he’s considering for parts in it. “He usually does this, gets feedback and goes back in and hones his work”, says Deadline.
Tarantino’s most recent film was 2011’s “Django Unchained”.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014