While story details are scarce (naturally; Tarantino keeps a fairly tight-lid on things), it’s reported that sure-thing Awards contender Bruce Dern (who, at 77, is staging one helluva comeback. His performance in “Nebraska” is truly terrific) and Tarantino’s new favourite go-to guy Christoph Waltz (“Inglourious Basterds”, “Django Unchained”) are being eyed for key roles.
Tarantino has reportedly finished a draft, and is quietly showing it to actors he’s considering for parts in it. “He usually does this, gets feedback and goes back in and hones his work”, says Deadline.
Tarantino’s most recent film was 2011’s “Django Unchained”.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015