While story details are scarce (naturally; Tarantino keeps a fairly tight-lid on things), it’s reported that sure-thing Awards contender Bruce Dern (who, at 77, is staging one helluva comeback. His performance in “Nebraska” is truly terrific) and Tarantino’s new favourite go-to guy Christoph Waltz (“Inglourious Basterds”, “Django Unchained”) are being eyed for key roles.
Tarantino has reportedly finished a draft, and is quietly showing it to actors he’s considering for parts in it. “He usually does this, gets feedback and goes back in and hones his work”, says Deadline.
Tarantino’s most recent film was 2011’s “Django Unchained”.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015