FOX’s “Gotham”, fixing on a young Commission Jim Gordon, will also feature a young Bruce Wayne – beginning at about 12 years old – and classic villains such as The Riddler, Catwoman and Penguin, FOX chairman Kevin Reilly announced today at the TCAs.
“The show will track Bruce from a child (around 12 years old) until he puts on a cape (in the finale),” he said, according to Deadline.
The series will also introduce pre-supervillain incarnations of some of the Bat saga’s most notable baddies.
“We will see how they get to become what they are as Gotham is teetering on the edge,” Reilly said. “It is an operatic soap with a larger than life quality.”
Meanwhile, NBC greenlighted a pilot for it’s superhero series “Constantine”, also a product of Warner Bros TV and DC Comics.
The show, written and executive produced by Daniel Cerone and David S. Goyer, is the second live-action adaptation of the comic, the first being the Francis Lawrence-directed movie starring Keanu Reeves.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015