Julianne Moore, seen later this year in “The Hunger Games : Mockingjay Part 1″, has joined writer/director Rebecca Miller’s comedy “Maggie’s Plan”, according to Deadline.
Greta Gerwig (“Frances Ha”) is already onboard the pic, playing a young woman trying to make her way in New York City.
“The Ballad of Jack and Rose” helmer Miller wrote the film, which is based on the story by Karen Rinaldi.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014