Harrison Ford has joined Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the drama “Age of Adaline”, reports Deadline.
Ford, seen recently in “Anchorman 2 : The Legend Continues”, returns to his dramatic roots for the story of ”29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life.”
Lee Toland Krieger directs.
Shooting begins in March on the pic. Afterwards Ford is expected to reprise his Han Solo role for “Star Wars Episode VII”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015