Harrison Ford has joined Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the drama “Age of Adaline”, reports Deadline.
Ford, seen recently in “Anchorman 2 : The Legend Continues”, returns to his dramatic roots for the story of ”29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life.”
Lee Toland Krieger directs.
Shooting begins in March on the pic. Afterwards Ford is expected to reprise his Han Solo role for “Star Wars Episode VII”.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015