Harrison Ford has joined Blake Lively and Ellen Burstyn in the drama “Age of Adaline”, reports Deadline.
Ford, seen recently in “Anchorman 2 : The Legend Continues”, returns to his dramatic roots for the story of ”29-year-old Adaline (Lively), who stops aging after recovering from a near-fatal accident. Over the course of the 20th century she embarks on an epic but isolated worldwide journey, keeping her secret, until she meets a man who forever alters her life.”
Lee Toland Krieger directs.
Shooting begins in March on the pic. Afterwards Ford is expected to reprise his Han Solo role for “Star Wars Episode VII”.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014