Thomas Kretschmann, currently playing Van Helsing on NBC’s “Dracula” and seen on the big screen in “Stalingrad”, has signed to play a villain in Joss Whedon’s “Avengers” sequel.
According to Variety, the actor is expected to take on the role of Baron Wolfgang von Strucker in “The Avengers : Age of Ultron”. With James Spader cast as main villain Ultron, it’s expected von Strucker – a former NAZI who doesn’t age – will be somewhat of a secondary villain in the movie.
The Disney production, starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Elizabeth Olsen, and Scarlett Johanssen, begins shooting next month.
- RoboCop series in the works - May 5, 2015
- Louis C.K thinks he’s a Cop - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015