Win a family getaway thanks to Grown Ups 2
The all-star comedy cast from Grown Ups return with another impressive line up in Grown Ups 2. This unruly comedy proves that getting older doesn’t necessarily mean growing up. To celebrate the Home Entertainment release on January 23, Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is giving you the chance to win a family holiday to Zagame’s Paradise Resort on the Gold Coast.
Three years after the events of the first film, Lenny Feder, a high-powered Hollywood talent agent, has relocated his family to his Connecticut hometown where he and his motley group of friends grew up. Determined to unwind and let loose, he soon finds out that between old bullies, new bullies, wild bus drivers, cops on skis and 400 costumed party crashers, “crazy” has a habit of catching up with you, and his hometown might not be the quiet family retreat he was looking for.
”Grown Ups 2” is giving you the chance to let loose with your family. Whether you’re chasing the action or wanting to sit back and relax, Zagame’s Paradise Resort has something for you.
To enter, tell us in 25 words or less what your favourite family holiday was and why.
- 5 nights in a Superior Resort Room for 2 Adults and 2 Children (0-12yrs)
- One Zone 4 Kids Club session per child per day
- Unlimited use of the Zone 4 Kids Waterpark
- A range of daily activities and entertainment
- Continental breakfast daily in Bistro Zagame’s
- Family Pass for Planet Chill Ice-Skating Rink
- $200 food and beverage Voucher
- Return flights for 4 people from your nearest capital city
About Zagame’s Paradise Resort:
Where magical family moments create lifelong memories, Zagame’s Paradise Resort is a heaven for kids and a paradise for parents. With 4 star facilities including the giant Zone 4 Kids Water Park, Ice-skating rink, Kids Club, lagoon pool and spa, bistro, cafe and bar, the whole family will find their perfect holiday haven. For Gold Coast family accommodation close to beaches and theme parks, where the kids will feel welcome, Paradise Resort Gold Coast is the perfect family getaway. For more information visit: www.paradiseresort.com.au
- This prize is valid for travel until 24 December 2014 and excludes travel in high and peak periods.
- The prize is for 2 Adults & up to 2 Children (0-12years) in a Superior Resort Room.
- This prize includes one Zone 4 Kids Club session per child per day and a continental buffet breakfast in Bistro Zagame’s per person per day.
- One pass will be issued per person 3 years and over for Planet Chill Ice-Skating Rink.
- The $200 Food and Beverage Voucher can be used in the Poolside Café & Bar or Bistro Zagame’s only. Bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings must be made 30 days prior to your desired travel date
- The prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Vouchers will not be extended past the expiry date. All other expenses will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014