Former “Friday Night Lights” star Kyle Chandler looks to return to TV with a new 13-part drama series for Netflix.
The show, from ”Damages” creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV, tells of “a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother returns home”, says Deadline.
Though not confirmed, Chandler’s said to be playing the middle brother, who takes care of the family.
Production on the series would begin in March in the Florida keys.
Chandler filmed the pilot for another TV offering, “The Vatican” last year, but the pilot wasn’t picked up.
The actor can be currently seen in Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street”.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015