Former “Friday Night Lights” star Kyle Chandler looks to return to TV with a new 13-part drama series for Netflix.
The show, from ”Damages” creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV, tells of “a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother returns home”, says Deadline.
Though not confirmed, Chandler’s said to be playing the middle brother, who takes care of the family.
Production on the series would begin in March in the Florida keys.
Chandler filmed the pilot for another TV offering, “The Vatican” last year, but the pilot wasn’t picked up.
The actor can be currently seen in Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street”.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015