Former “Friday Night Lights” star Kyle Chandler looks to return to TV with a new 13-part drama series for Netflix.
The show, from ”Damages” creators Todd A. Kessler, Daniel Zelman and Glenn Kessler and Sony Pictures TV, tells of “a family of adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when the black sheep oldest brother returns home”, says Deadline.
Though not confirmed, Chandler’s said to be playing the middle brother, who takes care of the family.
Production on the series would begin in March in the Florida keys.
Chandler filmed the pilot for another TV offering, “The Vatican” last year, but the pilot wasn’t picked up.
The actor can be currently seen in Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street”.
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014