Justin Lin (“Fast & Furious”) will direct a remake of the 1982 martial-arts classic “Shaolin Temple”, according to Twitchfilm.
Lin will make his Chinese-language debut on the movie, produced by Beijing Enlight Pictures Co. Ltd. in partnership with the Shaolin Temple.
The film, to be shot in 3-D, likely won’t shoot before 2016.
Lin is currently attached to direct the fifth “Bourne” film for Universal.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014