Justin Lin (“Fast & Furious”) will direct a remake of the 1982 martial-arts classic “Shaolin Temple”, according to Twitchfilm.
Lin will make his Chinese-language debut on the movie, produced by Beijing Enlight Pictures Co. Ltd. in partnership with the Shaolin Temple.
The film, to be shot in 3-D, likely won’t shoot before 2016.
Lin is currently attached to direct the fifth “Bourne” film for Universal.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015