Emile Hirsh (‘Lone Survivor’) announced at Sundance – so says THR – that Miles Teller will be starring alongside him in the upcoming John Belushi biopic.
Teller, an up-and-comer whose work includes 2013’s “The Spectacular Now” and the upcoming awards contender “Whiplash”, will of course play Belushi’s friend and “Blues Brothers” co-star Dan Aykroyd.
Aykroyd is an executive producer on the project, suggesting he gave Teller the thumbs up.
Hirsch plays Belushi, the “Saturday Night Live”, “Blues Brothers” and “Animal House” star who died of a drug overdose at the Chateau Marmont at the age of 33.
Steve Conrad directs from a script he wrote, based on the book ‘Belushi’ with Judy Pisano and Tanner Colby.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014