Emile Hirsh (‘Lone Survivor’) announced at Sundance – so says THR – that Miles Teller will be starring alongside him in the upcoming John Belushi biopic.
Teller, an up-and-comer whose work includes 2013’s “The Spectacular Now” and the upcoming awards contender “Whiplash”, will of course play Belushi’s friend and “Blues Brothers” co-star Dan Aykroyd.
Aykroyd is an executive producer on the project, suggesting he gave Teller the thumbs up.
Hirsch plays Belushi, the “Saturday Night Live”, “Blues Brothers” and “Animal House” star who died of a drug overdose at the Chateau Marmont at the age of 33.
Steve Conrad directs from a script he wrote, based on the book ‘Belushi’ with Judy Pisano and Tanner Colby.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015