Emile Hirsh (‘Lone Survivor’) announced at Sundance – so says THR – that Miles Teller will be starring alongside him in the upcoming John Belushi biopic.
Teller, an up-and-comer whose work includes 2013’s “The Spectacular Now” and the upcoming awards contender “Whiplash”, will of course play Belushi’s friend and “Blues Brothers” co-star Dan Aykroyd.
Aykroyd is an executive producer on the project, suggesting he gave Teller the thumbs up.
Hirsch plays Belushi, the “Saturday Night Live”, “Blues Brothers” and “Animal House” star who died of a drug overdose at the Chateau Marmont at the age of 33.
Steve Conrad directs from a script he wrote, based on the book ‘Belushi’ with Judy Pisano and Tanner Colby.
- Bryan Singer announced X-Men : Days of Future Past – Rogue Cut - May 6, 2015
- RoboCop series in the works - May 5, 2015
- Louis C.K thinks he’s a Cop - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015