The jewels keep appearing on the next-big-thing crown of former Ramsay street resident Margot Robbie following her prizey, attention-grabbing role (Not that she wasn’t good but let’s be honest here, who wasn’t going to benefit from playing Leo’s love interest in such a colossal film like that!?) as Leo’s cute kitten in Martin Scorsese’s “Wolf of Wall Street”.
Warner Bros are apparently hot on – who isn’t!? – the “Neighbours” alum to play Jane alongside Alexander Skarsgard’s Tarzan in David Yates’ update of the Jungle Man story.
According to The Wrap, who got the scoop on Robbie’s impending film appointments, the Australian beauty would replace Amanda Seyfried in the part.
Samuel L. Jackson and Christoph Waltz are also onboard.
There’s a second Aussie link to “Tarzan” – local screenwriter Stuart Beattie (“Tomorrow When the War Began”) co-wrote the picture with Stephen Sommers.
A definite for Robbie though is the film adaptation of Robert C. O’Brien’s novel “Z for Zachariah”. That one tells of a girl who believes she’s the last survivor of a nuclear attack – but soon discovers she was wrong. Chiwetel Ejiofor and Chris Pine are also in the thing.
Next up for Robbie, who also appeared in 2013’s “About Time”, is “Focus” the con-artist dramedy co-starring Will Smith.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.