Judi Dench as Mon Mothma in “Star Wars Episode VII”?
That’s according to Full of Sith, who say “reliable sources” have informed them that the James Bond alum is tipped to take over the role played by Caroline Blakiston in “Return of the Jedi”.
Mon Mothma was a republic senator who appeared only briefly in 1983’s “Return of the Jedi” but featured prominently in the expanded universe – books, and so on.
Dench, who played somewhat of a similar role in “The Chronicles of Riddick”, would obviously play an older version of the character.
With JJ Abrams announcing he and Lawrence Kasdan have completed the script for the film, and with reports suggesting casting is well underway, we should hear whether there’s any truth to this one soon enough.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015