With “Batman vs. Superman” now pushed back to 2016 – either because of a) script issues b) Ben Affleck’s leg injury or c) so the filmmakers can fulfill their ambitious vision (heh!) – all sorts of guesswork is in play concerning the reasons behind the delay.
Despite Jennifer Garner’s attempts to sell the public on her hubby as Batman, there’s plenty of rumours circulating regarding Affleck : Has a dud leg pushed the production schedule back? Or does he want out completely – and the delay is in motion so the flick can find themselves a new Batman!?
Latino Review got some potentially cool juice from a forum poster by the name of ‘James Woods’, who claims to be a an ex-art department worker on the Zack Snyder directed movie.
Among bits he reveals about the film’s plot :
- The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo
- Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city
- Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish
- Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.
- Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.
- Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them
- The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s
- Lois is investigating Lex.
- Metallo “kills” Clark
- The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes
- At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.
So, any of this true? Well… maybe. Other, reliable sources say Luthor (Joaquin Phoenix is said to have been made an offer to play the part) and Metallo are the villains, so that bit could be on the money; Josh Holloway’s name has been tossed about as someone linked to the role of ‘Aquaman’ in the movie – so, again, seems possible there’s some truth to this one; and it’s highly-rumoured that the movie does end with a scene involving the formation of the “Justice League” (setting up the next movie). So nothing too far-fetched here, going by the rumours that are already out there; at the same time, it’s very possible this scooper is tugging our middle leg’s and has simply made up a forum’s worth of nonsense based on what he’s heard elsewhere. Still.. interesting possibilities to ponder.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.